Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My machine does not clear the softer at the end of a wash…

Customer Question
My machine does not...

My machine does not clear the softer at the end of a wash cycle? is there a way to check the flow rate

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

WFL2061 about 10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is easy or should I call a technitian

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can I check if there is a water filter in the line

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/6/2017
Appliance Technician: McgiverSR, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Customer Service

hello and sorry your having problems,just to make sure , you are using the compartment on the far right ? ok and yes there is a filter in the hoses and or valves where they connect to the machine,but if the softener is partially flushing out you can mix it with a little water prior to putting it in the dispenser, let me know