Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

In changing my water filter, somehow I got" cooling off"

Customer Question
In changing my water...

In changing my water filter, somehow I got " cooling off" light displayed, and now can not get it reset.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Started about 30 mins ago, and do not want my food to spoil / defrost

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model WRX735SDBM00

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Nolan Rettig, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Nolan Rettig
Nolan Rettig, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your issues today. Please give me a minute to review your question.