Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

A couple of days ago our freezer stopped 'freezing' looking…

Customer Question
A couple of days...

A couple of days ago our freezer stopped 'freezing'

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Looking for that now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Bottom Mount Refrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We've noticed that we haven't heard the compressor in a few days

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And is the condenser fan next to the compressor running ?

And is the freezer fan running also ?