Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Portable dishwasher, 18" Model # GSC1800VWW It's…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a GE Portable dishwasher, 18" Model # GSC1800VWW It's not draining the water out completely,

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I've cheched the hoses and they are clear as well disconneected the hose fro the pump connector and watched the water being expelled easily

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure where to go from here. Pump sounds as if it's more noisier then previous washes. It's be happenong now for the last several washes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

3 years old? and yes that is the model

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Does the impeller on the pump spin easily?