Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i solve h51 error on panasonic na-140vx3 10 kg.

Customer Question
How do i solve...

How do i solve h51 error on panasonic na-140vx3 10 kg

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Panasonic is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Panasonic na-140vx3 10 kg

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just help me what exactly mean that h51 error?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, and welcome to Just Answer

I am Martyn, here in Australia. The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe, many with our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We appreciate and rely on your honest positive ratings.

Admin will address any broader concerns and questions about billing and site use, we are just here to assist with the Tech side and the specific Q&A

This error is not one of the easy fixes in many cases... unless there is an obvious jam, it is highly recommended you seek professional local help... if it is not a jam, you will be unlikely to test the other options without specialist test equipment unfortunately

H51 - Motor overload error:
Possible causes:
1. Something jamming the drum.
2. Bad connection.
3. Faulty motor.
4. Faulty PCB

Can you please specify your location so that I can help with local advice if that becomes necessary

Please be aware that not all things can be resolved at home without some closer inspection and intervention. If this is the case here, and our best advice is to seek local hands-on inspection and service, it will be for a good reason, so please do not shoot the messenger, it will be to save you time and money.

Please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.