Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I am having probrelms with my BHN56 bosch oven. There is

Customer Question

Hi i am having probrelms with my BHN56 bosch oven. There is power to lights, fans and display but no heat
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: maybe 9 years old and the model is HBN5650UC/09
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yup
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Are both ovens not heating or just one? If it's just one, which one?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
neither are heating
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
See pics from service mode attached
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

OK there isn't much that will cut out both ovens. Flip the breaker off and back on to reset power. If it won't reset, then you'd have to pull the oven out and remove the top sheet metal panel. Test power to the junction block and make sure you're getting 220 volts because the oven will look like it's heating but it won't heat with only 110 volts. Other than that, your relay control board above your oven has failed and would need to be replaced. Below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for relay control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?