Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The ice maker in my LG refrigerator isn't working. It

The ice maker in my...
The ice maker in my LG refrigerator isn't working. It freezes the ice but the tray won't dump. Acts like it is jammed. Is there an easy fix?
The model is LFXS29766S. The ice maker is the Slim Spaceplus Ice System. This model does not have a reset button that I can tell from the manual.
9/5/2017
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. Thank you. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me.
Hello.
Can you use this chat?
The only thing you can do in this case is replace the icemaker. I would order it off repairclinic.Com they have a 1 year warranty on all parts
Can you show me how to remove the icemaker?
https://youtu.be/kGCe4irPadg
This video should guide you in the rest of your repair.
The icemaker is on the door not in the freezer
There are two icemaker in this fridge.
Which one is not working
Do you have a video showing the removal for icemaker on the door?
The one on the door.
Hold tight looking
thank you
https://youtu.be/0Ye7gW-y-oc
This video shows how to access the ice maker
This is as close to a video as I got
I have seen the video. This is not the same LG model.
Is that all you can do then?
Let me see if I can get you a part number and price and maybe a different video.
Thank you
612A
on diagramRefrigerator ice maker and auger motor assembly
Parts #: EAU62563503
$ 196.64
In Stock average cost
I checked Repairclinic.com and it says they are out of stock and cost more. Are you looking at a different website?
that was off of Searspartsdirect.Com here is another video that may help you
https://youtu.be/rA1DhfTwuwM
I have also seen this video.
I hope this helps. Please don't forget to rate me so I can get paid for my time. I wish you the best in your appliance repair.
another website suggested using a hairdryer to fix issue. Is that something that will work?
Once you see the icemaker it should be a wire harness and a max of 3 screws to remove it.
What has gone out on your ice maker is the heater for the ice tray. It heats up just a bit to make it easy to dump the ice out
I see...
thank you...
You are welcome
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service