Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Kitchenaid built in refrigerator model KSSC48QVS01…

I have a Kitchenaid...

I have a Kitchenaid built in refrigerator model KSSC48QVS01 that I moved to a new location yesterday. I plugged it in and it will not cool down below 71 degrees. The control panel lights are flashing. Can you help me through some diagnostics to see what the issue is? Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It was built 01-10. KSSC48QVS01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can think of.

8/28/2017
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

You may need to reboot the electronic control board .let`s turn the units circuit breaker off for over 5 minutes then power the unit back on and see if it then works .let me know please!

Nice to meet you Woody.
By circuit breaker, I assumed you meant the on/off switch on the top of the unit behind the top front cover.
I did turn it off for 5+ minutes and then turned it back on. As before, the fans are on and the compressor is also on.
The lights on the control panel are still flashing "70" on both the Refrig and freezer display.
I felt the air coming out at the top of the freezer and it is still just slightly cooler than room temp, just as before.

ok that would be the same as turning the circuit breaker off then back o after 5 minutes.

So if the display is flashing , and you say that the compressor and Condenser fan up top is running .

And the freezer Evaporator fan is also running .then the unit should be cooling .

Are you 100% sure that the compressor is in fact running?

sir, I took the cover off the unit on top and touched the compressor. It is running and warm.

ok so then it should be cooling.

If you open the freezer door do you hear the freezer fan running and is it still just room temperature in the freezer area?

Master Tech
Phone call session started

calling you now~

Master Tech
Master Tech