Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Whirlpool Built-in Electric Convection Double oven

Customer Question
control panel light is too...
My Whirlpool Built-in Electric Convection Double oven control panel light is too dim to see. The oven still works, but it is hard to read the temp and clock. How do I replace the light?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is 11 years old, model GBD277, GBS277, GBD 307, GBS307
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Where do I get the part? And how to install it.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Can I get the full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and seen if you open one of the oven doors?

John, Home Appliance Technician