Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

New Frigidaire FFLE3911QW washer/dryer combo stacker. Just

New Frigidaire FFLE3911QW washer/dryer combo...
New Frigidaire FFLE3911QW washer/dryer combo stacker. Just installed, Dryer runs and heats. Washer will not run. Can hear beeps, lid latch locks, water won't fill. Hoses are connected and water turned on to make sure now leaks before moving into place. Any Ideas??
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: New, just delivered from Menards. Model FFLE3911QW
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I did everything myself so far!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just don't know why the wash cycle won't start and do what it is suppose to do! Wash the clothes!!!
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/23/2017
travis webb

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Is this a brand new unit? From the sounds of it the water inlet valve may have failed.

Wow! A good a guess as I might have expected. Obviously something is blocking the water. Are those units shipped with plugs in the inlet. If so, no mention to remove anything in the unpacking instructions.

sometimes they have plugs on them but not often. Are you familiar with the water inlet valve?

No I haven't taken the unit apart to see where the inlet valve is. I will call Menards tomorrow since it is new and under warranty. Please refund my fees since you were not able to help me. Thank you for your efforts.
Regards
Gary

Well you havent really given me a chance to help you. You told me that I had a good guess. The water inlet valve will not require you to take the unit apart. Do you want to try and see if it has shipping packaging still on it or would calling Menard's be better for you?

I'll call Menards. Thanks

ok have a good evening.

No I'm done. A refund please. Thanks

I have already sent it in for a refund. No worries.

travis webb
Thank You
travis webb
travis webb
travis webb