Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Went to start the electric dryer something sorted now it…

Went to start the...

Went to start the electric dryer something sorted now it does not start

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Ge

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am not getting any power to door switch or start button belt switch is checked

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/22/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
no I do not have the model no.
Phone call session started