Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Whirlpool cabrio model wtw 7000dwo. serial # c52970258 has

whirlpool cabrio model wtw 7000dwo. serial # c52970258 has error code F 2 E5. What could be the problem. Washer won't start. Latch area clean.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 year old Model WTW 700DW0
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just want the washer to start

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So this error you're getting F 2 E5 means that your user interface control board (the board behind all the buttons on your control panel) isn't communicating with the main control board well. You'll need to remove the control panel and check the wiring going to the interface control panel. Make sure all the wires are securely plugged in and if so, the interface control board will need to be replaced to resolve the issue. Below is a link to the interface control board you'd need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for interface control console

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.