Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I tried to set hours and minutes on clock and it was dead…

I tried to set...

I tried to set hours and minutes on clock and it was dead 850 series maytag gas 850 series and error code appeared something like SAb bATH may be oven has the battery? inside. The clock was sort of slow before that. I an use burners but nothing more. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think it is 12 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No idea. I fixed error codes in cars but that oven is ew for e.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Electric stove is simple move it out and unplug. But gas has fixed pipes.

I was talking to someone and now I want possibly the same person. Error code SAb bATH or so
oven was delivered 12/20/04
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what is your rate ?
8/20/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So unfortunately you turned the Sabbath mode on your oven "on". This happens if you press and hold the clock button for more than 3 seconds. To disengage, just press and hold the clock button once again for 5 seconds. When setting the clock, just press the clock button--don't hold it or it will go into Sabbath mode for 72 hours.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Will try to do it thatnks
do not call me

OK sounds good. I didn't send you that option, that was the site. They send the phone options automatically. let me know if you need anything else.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Sabbath mode disappeared thanks you that ends engagement
please disconnect
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc