Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

LG 50UH5500 screen is blank. When I turn it on, the red

LG 50UH5500 screen is blank. When I turn it on, the red light on the lower left hand stays on for a few seconds, blinks a few times and then turns off.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: purchased 8-21-16.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not if it will void the warranty which is still in effect for a few days.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can it be repaired without removing the rear panel? The SN is 606SWQW07580.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello

One moment while I get some information for you!

The rear panel will have to be removed and the part is very expensive to repair that issue, use the warranty 100%

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks