Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a jenn air expressions double oven. it seems to work

We have a jenn air expressions double oven. it seems to work but the clock display and temperature has disappeared! Any ideas?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I just checked, the house was built in 1997 and the model is WW30430B
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I doubt I would be capable, do you have any idea as to what the problem is and a technician you could recommend? I really appreciate your quick responses.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If you could give me an idea as to what is the problem and how to get it repaired, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

This is a common issue on these, unfortunately. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The clock assembly will need to be replaced. It runs about $260 if you order it (see link below) and return your old one. If you purchase it through a service company, it will run about $350 or so. Labor could be expected to cost about $150-200. If you provide your zip code, I can get you a servicer referral.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Whew, I guess the amount surprised me. My zip is 30152

Yes, those controls are not cheap at all! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The company at the link below is well reviewed in your area.

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive zero credit for my work. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!