Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a whirlpool French door refrigerated and we had an

outage day before yesterday and...
We have a whirlpool French door refrigerated and we had an outage day before yesterday and our Ripley panel isn't working. The ice maker and water is not working and the freezer and fridge are just cool not cold or freezing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I meant display panel isn't working.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is G15FSAXVY02 not sure how old, we bought the house 6 months ago and it was already here
We have a bottom freezer
8/19/2017
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

if you open the freezer door do you hear the freezer Evaporator fan running or not?

And have you unplugged the unit for over 5 minutes to see if you can reboot the electronic control board?

Master Tech
No
Phone call session started

can you unplug the unit for the 5 minutes then plug it back in and then tell me what the unit does?

Then I will call you!

Sounds Good. Thank You Sooo Much. My husbands name is Pete.
We just unplugged it

ok so after the 5 minutes just plug the unit back in and see if it is either the same or it will be back up and running for you.

just let me know

The panel made a clicking noise and the light now come on when we touched buttons on the door panel
The clicking noise came from control panel
Do we wait another 5 minutes? The noise happened when we plugged it back in

calling you now!

Oh OK, I misunderstood. Sorry about that.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE<--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Master Tech
Master Tech