Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Have a Maytag Ice 2) French Door Bottom Freezer from 2006.

Have a Maytag Ice...

Have a Maytag Ice 2) French Door Bottom Freezer from 2006. Temp Alarm, both temperature displays and light on Cube button are flashing. Also making a deep clicking sound every few seconds

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Appears to be from 2006. Model #MF12568AEQ

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. Just wanted to know if it was a simple reset of some sort.

8/19/2017
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The manufacture has a service pointer on this exact issue,

They want the electronic control board in the rear of the unit replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE<--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Master Tech
Is there a way to shut off the ice cube door that just continually recycles, until this is repaired?
Phone call session started

Thank you .glad to assist you anytime.

Master Tech
Master Tech