Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool Kenmoore dish washer. It will not do

anything. I have power going...
i have a whirlpool Kenmoore dish washer. It will not do anything. I have power going to the circuit board. (part #W10285179b). The buttons on front of the door will not light up nor make anything work. When I manually closed the door switch, I could hear maybe the pump running for a few minutes and then it stopped. That's the only thing that i noticed that made noise. Im assuming the circuit board is the issue causing nothing to operate? model #665.13743K603 serial # F04922577
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 12/2010 i think and model # 665.13743K603
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
8/19/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

ok

If you have power to the control but it is totally dead, that control is faulty. There really is nothing else that would cause that, especially if the pump ran but no lights were on the panel.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive zero credit for my work. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
that's was my conclusion as well but wanted a second opinion. Thank you!

You are very welcome, thank you!

Sorry you found no value in my assistance. I hope you don't have to work for free!

Kelly, Appliance Technician