Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a Samsung front loading washer, recently after the

i have a Samsung front loading washer, recently after the wash there is clear water in the detergent and fabric softner containers.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is Samsung wf365wh purchased in 2012
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i don't think so

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Water does come into the dispenser to wash the softener and the detergent out. Is it alot of water that is left in there?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the water in the detergent is over the max mark and the fabric side is slightly below the max about half way to full max.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I left a phone # and was expecting a call.

I am not sure who accepted your phone call request but I will have customer service reach out to them Have they still not called you?