Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Billy's appliance repair
99380438

Samsung front loading washer J845 - what does the error

Samsung front loading washer J845 - what does the error message SE (or maybe 5E) signify ple3ase
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: No
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Depends on complexity
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Will only wash- does not rinse or spin
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. Thank you. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me.
This error indicates an issue with draining. If you put you machine in a drain cycle and hear your drain pump kick on then you have a clog between the tub and drain pump. However you will need to remove the drain pump and inspect the fan blade to see if it is still balanced. If not the drain pump will need to be replaced.