Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My lg front loading washer clean tub code came on, but it…

Customer Question
My lg front loading washer...
My lg front loading washer clean tub code came on, but it won't let me select tub clean or any other cycle. The dial selection lights are all on, but when I push the start button nothing happens.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?