Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samgsun dryer "FE" and does not cool, dv350aew, if easy will…

Samgsun dryer "FE" and...

Samgsun dryer "FE" and does not cool

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Dv350aew

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If easy will do it myself - it is 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The dryer gets hot, then goes up to cooling cycle and starts giving FE symbol - cloths are smelly and does not dry fully.. dryer seems to be very hot and would not restart untill I let it cool

answer?
is there someone who can fix this issue? Samsung has not been helpful
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/17/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

it has nothing to do with power

Oh, okay. Good luck.

i had a guy check the power
he confirmed the power is good...
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
Have you tried disconnecting your dryer vent line from your dryer and run it and see if the error occurs? I believe that you are having and overheating issue witch is caused by a clog either inside the unit or in the vent system leading out of the house
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out now. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. Thank you. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me.
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service