Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Billy's appliance repair
99380438

Samgsun dryer "FE" and does not cool, dv350aew, if easy will

samgsun dryer "FE" and does not cool
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: dv350aew
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if easy will do it myself - it is 3 years old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the dryer gets hot, then goes up to cooling cycle and starts giving FE symbol - cloths are smelly and does not dry fully.. dryer seems to be very hot and would not restart untill I let it cool
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
answer?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
is there someone who can fix this issue? Samsung has not been helpful
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

That error indicates an issue with the power supply in your home. See the attached page. Do you have a meter to test voltage with?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it has nothing to do with power

Oh, okay. Good luck.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i had a guy check the power
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
he confirmed the power is good...
Have you tried disconnecting your dryer vent line from your dryer and run it and see if the error occurs? I believe that you are having and overheating issue witch is caused by a clog either inside the unit or in the vent system leading out of the house
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out now. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. Thank you. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me.
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
Experience: Owner at Billy's appliance repair