Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Duet model WFW9300VU02 that will not start. I have…

Customer Question
We have a Duet...

We have a Duet model WFW9300VU02 that will not start. I have replaced the control unit, the water temp sensor and the door latch. It now powers up but the "On" button does not function.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Whirlpool Duet front load washer. We had an F71 error code and now get an F70 code. the machine is a 2009 model.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

At this point I probably don't know what I don't know. If that makes any sense. I've viewed the troubleshooting youtubes which identified the most common problems. The unit has responded better than before any of the above mentioned parts were installed. I installed the new CCU Monday night with no change. I installed the temp sensor and the latch today and the start button did light up. It won't respond now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?