John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a Duet model WFW9300VU02 that will not start. I have

Customer Question

we have a Duet model WFW9300VU02 that will not start. I have replaced the control unit, the water temp sensor and the door latch. It now powers up but the "On" button does not function.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Whirlpool Duet front load washer. We had an F71 error code and now get an F70 code. the machine is a 2009 model.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can, yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: At this point I probably don't know what I don't know. If that makes any sense. I've viewed the troubleshooting youtubes which identified the most common problems. The unit has responded better than before any of the above mentioned parts were installed. I installed the new CCU Monday night with no change. I installed the temp sensor and the latch today and the start button did light up. It won't respond now.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?