Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a GE dryer model GFDN110ED1WW that is giving a E01

Hello I have a GE dryer model GFDN110ED1WW that is giving a E01 error code have any idea what that could be?

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

E01 is a thermistor sensor error. That could be a bad control board or a bad thermistor sensor. The thermistor sensor is part number WE4M398 and mounted to the heater element housing on the top. Test resistance through the thermistor and it should be about 100k ohms at room temperature. If not, then replace it. If it tests good then you need a new main relay control board.