Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Billy's appliance repair
99380438

Sure my dieticht over panel is dead after the power got

Sure my dieticht over panel is dead after the power got switched off.... clock works - buttons do nothing. help
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: no. its a double oven dietricht. 4 hob. upper oven grill. lower large oven.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Hoping to cook dinner!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: turned the switch on the wall off. panel dead since.
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you.
Please shut your power down at the breaker for 1 minute then turn it back on. This will properly reset your oven control boards.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Give me 2 mins
Okay
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nope. Clock flashed for a minute. Now reads 0:02. No buttons work. Gas hob lights fine.
Okay at this point you will need to replace oven control board. A serge is what took out the board.
If you would please get me your model number and I will assist you further