Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why is their almost zero flavor from my kitchen aid grill,

Customer Question
Why is their almost...

Why is their almost zero flavor from my kitchen aid grill

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than two years old a four burner, I do not have the model at hand

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I burns well except when grease gets on bottom of grill it wants to catch on fire

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

It would be very helpful if you could find the model number

Is this an outdoor Hooded gas cooker BBQ Grill ??
Generally there are a couple of things to know

Always preheat the grill plate to ensure fast caramelisation of the outside

What are you cooking that is flavourless ?

Please Note I am in Australia and not in your timezone... 17hrs ahead of PT

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?