John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

MY GE PROFILE TSC18 BOTTOM FREEZER ONE FRIDGE DOOR, THE

Customer Question

MY GE PROFILE TSC18 BOTTOM FREEZER ONE FRIDGE DOOR, THE FREEZER IS COLD, BUT THE FRIDGE IS WARM.. WE CANT FIGURE IT OUT. Please advise on this specific fridge It has one fridge door with one bottom freezer drawer.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its about 10 years old, the model is TCSI8PADBRBS
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Were trying to
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: we just don't know what is happening... the freezer is working but the fridge part is warm
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?