Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My freezer will not get cold but the refrigerator does. Have…

Customer Question
My freezer will not...

My freezer will not get cold but the refrigerator does. Have replaced the temperature sensors in the freezer. Both fans are working still does not get cold no matter where you set the temperature control. The coldest it has got is 31.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

GE Americana model A4425GDTAWW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Circuit board was replaced and fan motor by the condenser was replaced

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

if you open the freezer door look on the rear interior wall panel do you see any frost or ice on the panel?