Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to replace the temperature probe in a Beverage…

Customer Question
Hello, I'm trying to...

Hello, I'm trying to replace the temperature probe in a Beverage Air WTR C36 1 003 two drawer cooler. I cannot access the probe by removing the evaporator fans. Does the right side of the cooler need to be removed to access the back of the evaporator? Or does the evaporator need to be removed? I look forward to your response.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 45 minutes.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am a service technician with 27 years of experience, so yes.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

Are you sure the probe doesn't simply pull out of it's tube ?