Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer won't turn on. pause in message. Frigidaire affinity.

Customer Question
Washer won't turn on...

Washer won't turn on. pause in message

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Frigidaire affinity

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. all lights on and tried unplugging

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Can you select any cycles? Also do you have the complete model number off the tag?

i can select cycles but nothing happens. lights on panel all go on and # 43 alternates with PAU letters. Model # ATF8000FS1
bought 3/9 serial # XC90909242. 115 VAC 60 Hz 8 amps. Frigidaire Affinity

E43 error code is a control board problem. There's nothing that can be checked. You'll need to replace the control board.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied thank you.