John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I am having issues with my whirlpool refrigerator that is

Customer Question

Hello I am having issues with my whirlpool refrigerator that is less than a year old. The freezer is working fine but the refrigerator won't get cold. I have food that is starting to go bad. Is this still covered under the manufacturers warranty?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is 11 months old and I believe it is a Whirlpool - 20.5 Cu. Ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Well I am not exactly sure what is wrong with ti *it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

If the unit is less than a year old, you need to call warranty at 1.***-***-**** because it's still covered under warranty.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you!
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

no problem and good luck!