John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a dishwasher that is 10 years old serial no.

Customer Question

We have a dishwasher that is 10 years old serial no.###-##-####and it is not washing the dishes well. Seems not to be ringing off the food. On the top rack especially. Is there something we can do?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It is a Ktchenaid could the model be(###) ###-####. How do you run the test?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if we can.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I am aware of.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

The part number you have listed is actually a part number. Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?