Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a used Viking VCSB483D. The ice dispenser works but…

Customer Question
I bought a used...

I bought a used Viking VCSB483D. The ice dispenser works but not the water dispenser.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Dont know. I just sent you the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Dont know. Depends on complexity of issue

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Already replaced water line valve

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 1 year ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?