John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have kenmore he2 and the door locked. I opened it

Customer Question

hi we have kenmore he2 and the door locked. I opened it manually it still says that error code f-22
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Kenmore HE2 plus atleast 7 yr old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if i can fix it yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it door just stopped opening..based on the forum information. I opened the front screws and opened the door manually but while doing it _ i think I got a wire to unplug
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Since you have the front door open, can I get the full model number located on a sticker just inside the door way? The model will start with 110 . XXXXXXXX