Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Rinse Aid Fill? turning directions; do I turn left to open…

Customer Question
Rinse Aid Fill?...

Rinse Aid Fill? turning directions; do I turn left to open or close?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just purchased it new 1 month, #kdte104ess

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The dispenser is on door and next to where I place my

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My cubes for the washing cycle; I see "FILL' how does one know

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

To open or close? Not clearly identified

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?