Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Electrolux washer is leaking. Apparently from the bottom,

Customer Question
Good afternoon Pearl. My...

Good afternoon Pearl. My Electrolux washer is leaking. Apparently from the bottom

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than 3 years old. Checking on model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model Number EIFLS60LT

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes I would like to repair it myself if possible.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I`m going to need a bit more information other then it is leaking from the bottom.

Water will only travel down.

So I need to know where the unit is leaking from. left ,right ,front, back .

And when does it leak ?

Good morning. It appears to leak from the left rear of the machine. It starts as soon as the wash cycle starts. Since the back of machine is dry and there IS sufficient water to wash my clothes I suspect it is a seal and NOT an actual water line connection. Your thoughts?

ok the tub seal is in the rear center .

But the water inlet valves are located in the rear left corner.

Can you remove the washer top panel and look down into the unit as it is running to see where the leak is from?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?