Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Second opinion] I have a GE gas cooktop and it has a control…

Customer Question
Second opinion] hi there! I...
Second opinion] hi there! I have a GE gas cooktop and it has a control lock feature. I used it yesterday while i was cleaning it, but know it won't unlock. it will let me turn the knob, but the indicator light stays on and when i try to turn on another burner, it makes a horrible buzzing sound. I've tried turning the breaker on and off, and I tried waiting overnight. Nothing will work and all the repair companies are closed today (including GE customer care). I have guests coming to stay with us tonight and I really need to be able to cook dinner! It is a 30" GE cafe series. Purchased October 2016.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

the model number will be under the cooktop

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?