Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a brand new miele oven which when the supply is

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new miele oven which when the supply is switched on it flashed up miele briefly then goes dead nothing works?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new 6460

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I am an electrician

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well I would say its a power problem but the display comes on briefly so it cannot be that, so I am not sure what it could be

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Brand New means a warranty call... do not attempt a home fix or you WILL void the warranty

First point of contact will best be the store where it was purchased... then... they may refer you on, or arrange a Tech call or visit... you may also wish to contact the Manufacturer, although they will probably send you back to the store where bought for local assistance

https://www.miele.co.uk/domestic/customer-support-21.htm