Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner/Partner at Bargain Box
99457030

I have a brand new miele oven which when the supply is

Customer Question

i have a brand new miele oven which when the supply is switched on it flashed up miele briefly then goes dead nothing works?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: brand new 6460
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, I am an electrician
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: well I would say its a power problem but the display comes on briefly so it cannot be that, so I am not sure what it could be
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 2 months ago.

Brand New means a warranty call... do not attempt a home fix or you WILL void the warranty

First point of contact will best be the store where it was purchased... then... they may refer you on, or arrange a Tech call or visit... you may also wish to contact the Manufacturer, although they will probably send you back to the store where bought for local assistance

https://www.miele.co.uk/domestic/customer-support-21.htm