Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an error message just F No number, Never before 2008,

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have an error message just F No number
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: Never before 2008
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Worked like a charm did a tub before
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

What kind of appliance is this? And do you have a model number?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Duet sport ht
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It now works
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

OK so if you get an F and a number doesn't flash after it, that is a problem with your CCU main control board mounted to the right side wall toward the front under the top panel of the washer. Try to unplug it for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?