Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Maytag MRT519SZDM00....lights are on but motor is not…

Customer Question
I have Maytag MRT519SZDM00....lights...

I have Maytag MRT519SZDM00....lights are on but motor is not working. What do we do?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MRT519SZDMOO...not certain if the last two digits are numerical or alphabetical. Manufacturing date is 10/2014

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hope to

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If the lights are on, you know the unit is getting power which is great. That means that if nothing is running, either your electronic control board in the ceiling of the refrigerator section is just acting up. Try to unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work then below is a link to the pboard you'd need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE for control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.