Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to replace solid top eye on stove? 2-3 days. If you will…

Customer Question
How to replace solid...

How to replace solid top eye on stove?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2-3 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if you will tell us how to raise top of stove to get to where we can replace the eye.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This stove is probably a 1990 something

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?