Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Second opinion] I have a GE Model wisr309ct5ww washing

Customer Question
machine and need the cost...
Second opinion] I have a GE Model wisr309ct5ww washing machine and need the cost of a new timerJA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?Customer: Serial Model gs918064gJA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: YesJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: only the cost to replace if i do not do the job myself
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Answered in 1 day by:
8/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I`m sorry to say but the timer for this model is no longer available from the manufacture.

By law Appliance manufactures only have to stock a part for 7 years after the unit has been manufactured.

After that time most manufactures have all none sold parts returned to them for CREDIT and those returned are scraped and or recycled.

I can give you the part number of the timer if you would like?