Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bravos X about three years old. It will not spin…

Customer Question
I have a Bravos...

I have a Bravos X about three years old. It will not spin water out on the cycles it should. I have already checked for blockage, there is none. Any help would be great.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

May tag Bravos X

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I owned a sheet metal & welding shop and I am very knowledgeable when it comes to mechanical issues.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What ever you think I should know.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?