Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a stackable washer/ dryer and washer runs and dryer…

Customer Question
I bought a stackable...

I bought a stackable washer/ dryer and washer runs and dryer wont

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Frigidaire and i would say less than 10 yrs maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends, will it run if only 110 is coming through the plug

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well i dont know if the washer will run if it is a plug problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

i wondered if my problem could be in the plug. the washer runs and the dryer doesn;t

I would not so much think its a plug but more of a thermal fuse or a possible control board problem. In order to go over your parts list and see the possible causes I will need your full model number of the dryer. Its on the inside of the door can you get that for me?