Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had a similar problem as this person where there is water…

Customer Question
I had a similar...

I had a similar problem as this person where there is water left in the machine. The drain lines look clear and I replaced the pump and I still have the issue with the machine not draining after a wash

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

NEW7200TTW. I really can't guess..maybe 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I would love to try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Sometimes the machine won't open to get the clothes out

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/6/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

Please double check the model number inside the door.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nfw7200tw

If the unit still wont drain after replacing pump then the control board is faulty and needs to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where would I get the control board and how much would it cost ?

Unfortunately this part is no longer available.