Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I.get wire arm to move?it is in about half way up…

Customer Question
How can I.get wire...

How can I.get wire arm to move?it is in about half way up and won't move

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 3weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. It is intermittent problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is cooling fine

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Are you talking about the icemaker arm?

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, did you still need help?