Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Bosch nexxt 500 series dryer WTMC3321 US/06 and the

Customer Question

I have a Bosch nexxt 500 series dryer WTMC3321 US/06 and the dryer won't come on. Everything seems to work as advertised on the digital read outs but the dryer won't start.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Normally three things can cause that issue, first remove the top and check if the belt is broken on the drum. If it is fine then remove the back panel all 20+ perimeter torx screws. Once off you should see a thermostat with a push red button in the middle on the heater housing off to the right. Press that in and if it clicks then try the unit. Now if that is ok then you need to check the BELT slide idler switch. There is a slide switch on the belt idler assembly by the motor, similar to a lamp slide switch. That sometimes can trip one way causing that issue. Those are the normal things that cause that issue. Lastly you can also check the door switch itself as if that is not working it will not start either.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied thank you.