Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool dish washer, Model #DU1055xtvs3. There…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool dish washer, Model #DU1055xtvs3. There are two green lights blinking on the face control panel. Washer will not turn on or/and unable to shut down w/o turning off the power. Suggestions? Thanks!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased at Lowes on 1/15/11 The unit showes mod.#DU1055XTVS3

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible. I am fairly good at repairs

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The washer was NOT on or being used. Not used for a couple of days

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Have you tried to shut the power off to the unit for a full minute and turn it back on?