Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased this dishwasher, Frigidaire LFBD2409LF3C approx.

Customer Question
I purchased this dishwasher...

I purchased this dishwasher, Frigidaire LFBD2409LF3C approx. 6 months ago, it was running properly, no issues until 3 days ago when we loaded it, selected Normal Cycle and pressed start. It did the prewash and hasn't done a thing since. It has power and the start and normal wash lights flash.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6 moths, model # LFBD2409LF3C.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if I can.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

More than likely the door latch has failed. It is super common for that to happen. If the door is shut tightly and the unit will not start I would check that and or replace it. If it is under warranty I would have it covered.

LINK TO PART

LINK TO VIDEO OF HOW TO REPAIR IT

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.