Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is the Fill Tube in the freezer and how do I defrost…

Customer Question
Where is the Fill Tube...
Where is the Fill Tube in the freezer and how do I defrost the tube
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
8/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

and if you can not find the fill tube ,how do you know it is frozen to defrost it?